Hansen Marina is located at the mouth of Lake Michigan just west of the Hoan Bridge. No waiting for bridges!
Having trouble with water levels at your current marina? We are a deep water harbor, in excess of 14 feet deep.
Wet slips are 20 feet wide and can accommodate boats up to 45 feet in length. Features include:
- Riverside dock platform with chairs, tables, grills and ice. Great for entertaining!
- Plenty of free and convenient parking onsite for renters and their guests
- Remote video allows renters to check on the weather and their boats from home
- Free WiFi
- Secured access to facility, restricted to renters
- Dockside water and electric
- Bathrooms, showers and laundry facilities
- On-site storage lockers up to 10'x10' are available for rent
- Small community of friendly boaters
Hansen Marina is within walking distance to great restaurants and shopping, the Summerfest grounds, the Harley-Davidson Museum, and the Broadway Theatre Center.
For more information or to arrange slip rental, e-mail Jenni Pratt or call 414-777-1875.
Be sure to check out our image photo gallery.
A. Our facility is always locked to the public, but our renters have access to their mini storage units any time any day with their own individual access card.